Youth Ministry Coordinator/Religious Worker
Closing date: Friday 30th June 2017
The Darra Jindalee Catholic Parish is seeking applications for the fulltime/part-time position of Youth Ministry Coordinator and Religious Worker. Working hours flexible.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating and supporting youth programs and activities across the two churches, including:
- Supporting the Parish Priest in parish pastoral activities and liturgies
- Coordination of a monthly Youth Mass in each church
- Facilitation of High School and Youth Mass in each church
- Facilitation of High School and Young Adult ministry groups
- Supporting Children’s Ministry (incl. Sunday School) activities
- Promoting additional faith development opportunities for young people including retreats, camps, youth conferences, and Deanery/Archdiocesan events
- An interest in music and an ability to play a musical instrument would be well regarded
- Two references including one from Parish Priest
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people, and/or vulnerable adults.
Commencement Date: 10 July 2017
Applications Close: 30 June 2017
A full description of this position is available at brisbanecatholic.org.au/careers. Further queries can be directed to:- the Parish Office (07) 3715 8517 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be submitted with a current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to Rev Daniel Carroll PP, Darra Jindalee Catholic Parish, PO Box 3113, Mt Ommaney QLD 4074 or by the above email.