Burleigh Heads Catholic Parish
Burleigh Heads Catholic Parish – largest Parish in Australia – are seeking a young adult as Youth Worker in the Parish 3-5 days per week (neg) 3 year contract. Various interactive roles from School, College, Parish, University, Young people, young marrieds, Rosies, Music, and new ideas with street mission and youth evangelisation teams near some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
For further inquiries regarding this vacancy, please email Fr Morgan Batt, parish priest: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 30th October 2018.
San Sisto College, Carina
The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- currently hold or be eligible to hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are seeking a Campus Minister to join our staff for the 2019 year. Dependent upon the particular needs of the school community, specific duties of the Campus Minister may include (but not limited to):
- Providing pastoral and spiritual support to students
- Creating opportunities for faith development of students
- Organising and facilitating reflection and prayer experiences (eg reflection days, retreats, forums, meetings and other similar experiences)
- Contributing to the organisation of major school liturgies and celebrations e) Engaging the school community in social justice and social action The Campus Minister works with the Assistant to the Principal – Religious Education to advance the religious life of the school community and to provide faith development opportunities for students. S/he collaborates with pastoral teachers, pastoral coordinators and school counsellors to support the pastoral needs of students.
This is a full time, fixed term contract for 2019.
As a Catholic secondary college in the Dominican Tradition we are committed to the education of young women. The Dominican values of truth, joy, faith and prayer, justice and compassion, community and service, and a love of learning are as essential to the contemporary world as they were in previous times. Our aim is to provide a learning environment that supports the individual student to meet the challenges of the future. With an emphasis on academic achievement, development of practical skills, promotion of community harmony and a wide co-curricular program, the college seeks to challenge each student in individual ways while fostering a strong feeling of community. Our approximate enrolment is 690 students.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2019
Position Tenure: Fixed Term
Weeks Worked: Up to 52 weeks per year including school holidays
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term): 2019 Year
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: Required to work Monday – Friday 30 hours/week
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate: School Officer Level 5
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Shelley Hamilton
Contact Telephone Number: 3900 9800
Contact Email: email@example.com
Click Here to apply.
Applications close on Friday 26th October 2018.